Close To My Heart

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Layout 4 Featuring Passages WOTG

These pictures are very special to me and I chose to use the Passages papers because they show Passages of time. These pictures show me as a baby with my grandparents, and then my daughter with my Grandma.


Both of my grandparents have since passed on and although my grandpa never got to meet her in person, I know he is looking down, now with my Grandma and loving on my Sweet Pea with much love.

This last page is shown with only a couple items and features the use of a flip flap. The flip flap holds my passport before my parents and I moved to Germany. I used a stamp to make a tag that shows the date which is shown the date of my passport.
The small piece of the cardstock  at the top says "Life is a journey..Enjoy your travels"

No comments:

Post a Comment