Close To My Heart

Saturday, January 29, 2011

YOU ROCK GIRL SCOUT COOKIE LO (#5)

ok; now this LO is not yet complete because I made this as a gift. My niece Breanna (we call her Breezy) is in Girl Scouts. This makes me kinda proud as I grew up in Girl Scouts and was able to go and do many things through this opportunity. It's that time of year again- YEP...GIRL SCOUT COOKIE TIME. I talked it over with my sister and asked her what my nieces favorite colors were as I wanted to incorporate that into the LO.

When my sister went through the online catalog, she said Breezy would really like the You Rock papers. I decided to make her a LO featuring those papers and a stamp set that is sadly now retired. I created this LO at the Saturday Night Scrappers Club. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it ends up once there are pictures on it. Once I do get photos, I will come back and add those to this post as well so you can all see the finished work.


No comments:

Post a Comment