Close To My Heart

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Layout 3 featuring Pretty in Pink (retired)

I created this layout using one of the older Constant Campaigns from Close to My Heart. I thought it was the perfect paper packet for featuring my pictures welcoming my daughter into the world.

This first page is the left side of the layout. There was a lot of sponging done ahead of time. I did most of the work at the Saturday Night Scrappers Club held at Jen Rubio's house (2nd and 4th saturdays) from 4-10 pm. Then I went home and completed the layout by adding the pictures.

 "Aunt" Fran was the only person who was allowed to hold her other than me before her daddy came home on R&R from his deployment to Bosnia

 It's so hard to believe my "baby girl" is now 13 1/2 years old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment