Close To My Heart

Friday, January 28, 2011

SCRAPBOOK 2011 CHALLENGE

My wonderful Team Manager and up-line who continually challenges and inspires me to think outside the box for my business has come up with a way to help all of her customers and fellow consultants to get more scrap-booking done this year.

The theme is "One done every Seven in 2011". This basically means we are to have a goal of one two-page layout done every seven days for our scrap-booking. If we meet this objective, it means we will have a total of 104 pages minimum done for the year. This will really help us to get our scrap-booking done and get more of those Majestic Memories preserved in a way that we can share them with family and friends in the future.

Each time I get a layout done, I will take a picture and post it here. I also put this challenge out to my creative friends to join me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment